Friday, November 16, 2007

What to do? What to do?

So many games to play, so little time. I just got Assassin's Creed for the Xbox 360 in the mail today--which i've been salvating over since I've heard about it. I also have Mass Effect but haven't had a chance to play it. Or should I lvl my toons on WoW? Hmmm, what to do?

Started working on my Frag-O-Rama squad last night. I get a little obsessive about putting together any minis before I even get a base coat on them. Cleaning off the mold lines and other residual stuff during the pouring process. I'll add pix during the process. Hope to have members of G.A.S.P. (Gaming Association of Southwestern PA) check out the game once I assemble all the bits and parts. I get more excited about the modeling possibilities more than the game sometime---even though the game absolutely rocks.

No comments: